D35 and ST LCD Display
Your LCD Display comes pre-programmed with the ideal settings. If you accidentally change something, or something is not working correctly, the default settings are stated below. Short press the MENU button can change the speed modes between regular speed, average speed, and maximum speed. Short press POWER button can change the milage mode between trip, ODO, and time.
- Double press the MENU button to enter the setting menu.
- Press the POWER button to toggle between Display Settings and Basic Settings.
- Using UP/DOWN buttons you can select the relevant parameter setting
- Pressing MENU will change the setting.
- To exit the setting, double press MENU.
The default settings of the bike are shown in the picture below. Using the system menu, you can choose between metric and imperial units. The brightness of the LCD display can be set between levels 1-5. The Auto-off function turns off the display after a set value of minutes. You can also disable AUTO-OFF to keep the display on indefinitely. The battery indicator shows the battery level in voltage and percentage, and you can also choose to turn this off. The self-testing menu gives you the option to run a self-test on the ebike components, i.e., Controller, PAS sensor, speed sensor, throttle, motor hall sensor, and brake sensor. In the clock option, you can set the day, date, and time.
The wheel size refers to the rim diameter; the supported range is 12-31 inches. The battery voltage has 24V,36V,48V options along with a user-defined value option. The start password gives you the ability to enable a password when turning on the ebike. Factory settings can help reset the settings, and the information menu gives you information on the ebike statistics.
To enter the Advance settings, you need to input the default password “1919”. The speed limit on your ebike is set between 35-38 km/h as the default value. Although the maximum legal speed for ebikes is 32km/h in Canada, this value is set slightly higher than the limit because the loaded speed will always be lower than this maximum value. The current limit range goes from 6A to 50A and will depend on the battery and motor you are using. The throttle settings decide the speed at which the bike will run when in walking mode. To activate walking mode hold down the minus while on the main LCD screen. Information about the Advanced Settings is for your knowledge, but we strongly recommend to not change any settings in the Advanced Settings page.
Selecting Y will throttle speed according to the assist level. The other option is N, which represents maximum speed. The start mode has power, eco, and standard, and each uses a different source of power. The assist level can be defined using programmed options 3,5,8, or users can input their own value.
- You do not need to change any of the default settings. Please do not do so if not necessary. Wrong settings may stop the system from functioning, cause loss of some functionalities, or damage components of the ebike
- There is a small battery in the 750c LCD display that gets charged during use. If the new bike is not used regularly, the battery will not gain sufficient charge to stay powered for long periods. If needed, leave the display on for 72 hours by turning the auto off setting from the default of 5m to “OFF,” this should charge the cell sufficiently
- Make sure PAS (pedal assist) is at level 0