The Airwheel M3 is an electric skateboard completely controlled by a handhold wireless remote. By simply sliding the button you can accelerate, decelerate, brake, or even go backward, effortlessly. To control the direction, it is similar as riding a kick-skateboard, you have to maneuver your gestures and body weight to turn left or right.
- The 4” tires have a higher skid resistance, better grip and are wider, which makes slippery road conditions a walk in the park.
- The wheels have been equipped with TPU material damper mass to ride more smoothly
- The remote fits nicely and comfortably in your hand, giving you all the control you need at the push of a button
- Double battery protection boards and a magnetic levitation motor, new technology for a new skateboard.
- High elastic and shock absorption makes any road conditions easy to ride.
- Hit 20 kilometres per hour in less than a few seconds, all you have to do is slide the button on your remote a little higher and away you go!
- The Airwheel M3 weighs 11.5 kilograms (25 pounds) but it can hold up to 100 kilograms (220 pounds).
Parts Warranty: 1 Year, 6 months on battery, 3 months on Tire /Tube and Accessories.
Labour Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty Limitations / Exclusion:
Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner’s Manual. Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water. Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.