Introducing a new way to travel, the Airwheel Q5. It has LED lights, larger pedals and a silicone cushion – How much better can it get? Whether it’s rain or shine, the Q5 and its 14” air tires will get you where you need to go. The world is yours to discover.
Airwheel Q5 170WH Electric Unicycle
684.47$ – 765.37$
The Airwheel Q5 is sleek yet technologically advanced. The Q5 is an intelligent self-balancing unicycle designed for the ultimate pursuit of concise aesthetics. Its exclusive twin-wheel hub design makes it easier to master, and more stable to ride. Its all-terrain rubber tires are fit for all road conditions and make for better skid resistance, and abrasion performance.
- The first to have its own kickstand, so you don’t have to leave it lying down.
- Riding at night? No problem, the Airwheel Q5 has a red LED head light and tail light.
- An upgrade in performance with a response time of 0.03s. A more agile and smoother riding experience for everyone.
- Wither it’s a spring showers, morning summer breeze, the golden autumn leaves or white fluffy snowflakes, the Airwheel Q5 will help you embrace the wonders of nature at its finest with its 14” air tires. The world is yours to discover.
- The pedals of the Airwheel Q5 are optimized to be larger, and more round and smooth in shape. Made of aviation aluminum alloy material, they are scratch-proof, anti-skid, and durable for heavy use.
- Refined by premium details and superb crafts, Airwheel Q5 is designed for the ultimate pursuit of concise aesthetics. We believe that good design speaks for a good product.
- Thanks to the exclusive twin-wheeled hub design, Airwheel Q5 is easier to master and more stable to ride. A super balance ability is not necessary to handle it, anyone could take it under full control in minutes or a few hours at most, personally dependent.
- Airwheel Q5 is powered by Sony Lithium-ion battery, which is characterized with extended service life, more consistent performance and zero rate of battery failure.
- Double size for double protection. The enlarged silicone cushion pads fully cover the two sides of the Airwheel Q5, enable for a more comfortable ride and anti-scratching capacity.
Labour Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner’s Manual. Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water. Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.
There are no reviews yet.