The Airwheel S3 is perfect for getting around from tours, working in a warehouse, security, event coordinators even walking the dog. Just take hold of the handle and step on up. The self-balancing technology makes it easy to ride just by moving your feet to go forwards/backwards and the turning is all in the handle. With just four hours of charging will let you travel up to 60 kilometers. Good by public transit and hello personal transportation!
AWS3-520-WHT Airwheel S3 520WH Electric Two Wheel Self Balancing Scooter (White / Blue)
• 4” Display Panel shows you everything you need to know; battery, mileage, speed, interior temperature and headlights indication
• There are lights everywhere for safety; 2 stop lights, 2 head lights and 2 atmosphere lights
• Go as fast of 18km per hour and travel where ever your heart desires. Depending on the rider, weight, road conditions and speed you can travel up to 65 km.
• A 520wh battery takes 3 hours to charge.
• The Airwheel S3 has a mix of advanced science and technology to make the S3 what it is today.
• Ride safely with a dual balancing chip. Double backup technique, if one chip fails the other balance chip system will immediately take over the work, to ensure its security. At the same time “beep” sirens prompts users timely maintenance. Double battery intelligent protection system protects the power system. Even if one system appears to be a problem, the other system can ensure the whole electricity core is stable and safe to ride.
• Anti-collision component in handles effectively reduce the damage caused by collisions with other objects or docked.
1 Year, 6 months on battery, 3 months on Tire /Tube and Accessories.
Labour Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty Limitations / Exclusion:
Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner’s Manual. Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water. Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice
There are no reviews yet.