Introducing the all new INMOTION Electric Skateboard. The K1 possesses all of the qualities you’re looking for in an electric skateboard! Lighter than most regular skateboard, the K1 is a hands-free skateboard where you don’t have to worry about constantly holding a remote to power the device.
Inmotion K1 Remote-less Electric Skateboard
This e-skateboard possesses all of the qualities you’re looking for in an electric skateboard. Very light with a built-in carrying grip, the K1 is a hands-free skateboard where you don’t have to worry about constantly holding a remote to power the device. When you push off and put your back foot into its resting spot, the machine will automatically maintain that speed. To slow down, just move your foot slightly and it will quickly slow down just as a regular skateboard would. This e-skateboard makes commuting as easy as 1-2-3.
- The speed of INMOTION K1 is controlled by weight-sensor controls and the direction of travel is adjusted by tilting the board to one side or the other.
- At just 3.6kg, K1 is a lightweight and portable device. With compact design, you can take it on the bus/train or put it into car trunk.
- Do not need a remote CONTROLLER , just push forward to accelerate. It is equipped with hub motor built directly into the rear wheel, this configuration makes the board more quick and responsive when you kick off.
- It also allows the wheels to spin freely when the motors aren’t engaged — so even when the battery dies, you’re still free to push, and glide down the hills, just like you would on an regular longboard.
- Unlike most electric skateboards’ mechanical slide, it needs riders’ push forward to accelerate. This kind of electric power assist skateboard would increase interactions between user and the board.
Assembly Needed: No Assembly Required
Labour Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.