- A foldable electric scooter that can go as fast as 18.5mph (30kph) and travel vast distance of 15-18miles (25-30km).
- Its unique features such as simpler slide switch mode that enables the rider to go automatically and freely ensures L8F is one of its kind.
- Motor level suspension and shock absorption allows a perfectly smooth and comfortable ride while its portability is travel convenient by having auxiliary wheels that helps you dragging it instead of lifting the device.
- Unlike most electric scooters, L8F has the option of both electrical and mechanical breaks as it prioritize safety.
- With a motor power of 350W and max payload of 220lbs (100kg) Inmotion’s L8F is an ideal riding choice not only for kids but also for adults too.
Net Weight (lbs): 24.64
Gross Weight (lbs): 35
Charge Time (hrs): 5
Speed (km/hr): 30
Range / Distance (km): 30
Removable Battery: No – Service Requires
Battery Voltage (V): 36
Battery Power (Ah): 8.7
Motor Power (W)/ Wheel: 250
Body Material: Aluminium Alloy
Product Length (in): 41.57
Folded Length (in): 43.57
Product Width (in): 16.93
Folded Width (in): 6.53
Product Height (in): 43.31
Folded Height (in): 14.35
Deck Height (in): 2.05
Product Colour Code: BLK
Tire Size (in): 8
Appr. Gender: All Sex
Recom. Age: 10
Drive-terrain Type: Electricaly Powered
Control System: Handle
Battery Operated: Yes
Tire Type / Material: Tube Tire Inflatable
Brake System: Electronic Brake
Number of Wheels: 2
N Pwd Wheels: 1
Control Bar: Foldable
Cell Make: LG
Front Light(s): Yes, 1 Front Light
Front Head Light(s): Yes, 1 Head Light
Rear Light(s): Yes, 1 Rear Light
Assembly Needed: Some Assembly required
Smart Connectivity: Bluetooth Music,Bluetooth APP
Pad / Deck Material: Aluminium Alloy
Parts Warranty: 6 months, 3 months on Tire / Tube and Accessories.
Labour Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty Limitations / Exclusion:
Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner’s Manual. Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water. Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.