The V10 Electric Unicycle from Inmotion is the ultimate combination of power and speed you need. Tackling the roughest paths, the steepest of hills, and going fast is a no-brainer for the V10. It can go up to 25 mph (40km/h) top speed, while you can travel up to a 43-mile range (70km). With its 680Wh Battery and weight capacity up to 265lbs, it’s much more robust than previous versions. Its Larger 16″ Wheel is fun to ride and a must have for pros to go over any surface and climb up to a 30° angle. Its added IP55 weather resistance feature also provides the protection you need in any forecast.
Inmotion V10 1800W Electric Unicycle
The power you crave in an incredibly sleek package. The V10 series from Inmotion are amongst the most advanced and thinnest electric unicycles ever. V10’s narrow profile means you can enjoy more control and comfort especially when mounting or dismounting. With its high-mounted pedals, tight maneuvering and deep carving just became effortless and without fear of the dreaded pedal-scrape!
With industry-leading power (over twice the power of InMotion V8 and Solowheel Glide 3), a dramatic increase in top speed and range, and the peace of mind that comes with InMotion’s attention to quality control and safety, V10 an easy choice if you want the best wheel available today.
Beyond the Specs: 1800W of sustained power and incredible range are great assets in any EUC ride, but InMotion believes that’s only part of the picture – Nothing should come at the expense of superb riding dynamics. That’s why the V10 was engineered from the ground up to consider weight distribution, pedal-to-axle ratio, pedal height, overall body height, and the ultra-slim body width especially. The end result is an e-unicycle that performs and rides just as good as it looks.
- Human-Centered Engineering
- V10 was built from the ground up with the primary goal of retaining the best possible ride dynamics. After all, what good is incredible performance without the ability to fully control it?
- Seasoned electric unicycle riders come to the same conclusion as InMotion’s engineering team: a slim body provides not only better control of the machine but also much more natural mounting and dismounting.
- Designing a high-powered electric unicycle that is not only thin but also packed with a huge 650Wh battery pack was already a tough challenge, and our engineers wanted to make sure they achieved this goal with great care applied to weight distribution to avoid a “top heavy” feeling.
- V10’s industry-leading pedal height helps to bring all of these benefits together, and with our research applied to how all of these elements work together, you’ll find that the result is simply a natural, comfortable ride with the ability to maneuver like nothing else in it’s class.
Charger Output: DC 84V* 1.5A
Engineered from the ground up for optimal weight distribution and uncompromising form factor
Labour Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner’s Manual. Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water. Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.
There are no reviews yet.