The power you crave in an incredibly sleek package. The V10 series from Inmotion are amongst the most advanced and thinnest electric unicycles ever. V10’s narrow profile means you can enjoy more control and comfort especially when mounting or dismounting. With its high-mounted pedals, tight maneuvering and deep carving just became effortless and without fear of the dreaded pedal-scrape!
With industry-leading power (over twice the power of InMotion V8 and Solowheel Glide 3), a dramatic increase in top speed and range, and the peace of mind that comes with InMotion’s attention to quality control and safety, V10 an easy choice if you want the best wheel available today.
Beyond the Specs: 1800W of sustained power and incredible range are great assets in any EUC ride, but InMotion believes that’s only part of the picture – Nothing should come at the expense of superb riding dynamics. That’s why the V10 was engineered from the ground up to consider weight distribution, pedal-to-axle ratio, pedal height, overall body height, and the ultra-slim body width especially. The end result is an e-unicycle that performs and rides just as good as it looks.
- Human-Centered Engineering
- V10 was built from the ground up with the primary goal of retaining the best possible ride dynamics. After all, what good is incredible performance without the ability to fully control it?
- Seasoned electric unicycle riders come to the same conclusion as InMotion’s engineering team: a slim body provides not only better control of the machine but also much more natural mounting and dismounting.
- Designing a high-powered electric unicycle that is not only thin but also packed with a huge 650Wh battery pack was already a tough challenge, and our engineers wanted to make sure they achieved this goal with great care applied to weight distribution to avoid a “top heavy” feeling.
- V10’s industry-leading pedal height helps to bring all of these benefits together, and with our research applied to how all of these elements work together, you’ll find that the result is simply a natural, comfortable ride with the ability to maneuver like nothing else in it’s class.
Range: V10 43 miles max (70km)
Motor Power: V10 1800W (sustained for long periods, can peak much higher)
Battery: V10 8.8AH 650WH
Charging Time: V10 6 hours
Speed: 25 mph (40km/h)
Climbing Angle: 30 degrees
Tire: 16 x 2.5 in
Weight: 45.4 lbs
Payload: 260 lbs
IP Rating: IP55
Removable Battery: Yes – Consumer Removable
Body Material: Polycarbonate & ABS
Pad / Deck Material: Aluminium Alloy
Product Colour Code: BLK
Front Head Light(s): Yes, 1 Head Light
Rear Light(s): Yes, 1 Rear Light
Appr. Gender: All Sex
Recom. Age: 16+
Smart Connectivity: Bluetooth APP
Charger Output: DC 84V* 1.5A
Lights: Front, rear, and side LED (fully customizable in app, can be turned off with or w/o app)
Active Cooling System for high-performance internal components
Advanced in-app statistics give you access to data to track your performance and usage habits
Engineered from the ground up for optimal weight distribution and uncompromising form factor
Parts Warranty: 6 months on battery, 3 months on Tire /Tube and Accessories.
Labour Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty Limitations / Exclusion:
Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner’s Manual. Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water. Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.