A Change for Better Customer Service
"You Deserve The Best"
Dear Customers of eBikeBC,
It has come to our attention that there have been some shortcomings in the areas of customer service and care at eBikeBC. We acknowledge and are sorry to the customers who have experienced any lack of quality in customer care and service with us in the last several months.
We, as a company, take full responsibility for the customer service experience we provide. We hold ourselves to a very high standard, in every regard, and we deeply appreciate that you hold us to that same high standard as well.
As a 1-man business start-up, to the exponential growth of eBikeBC today, there has been a strong learning curve with ensuring that all aspects of our business are in balance with each other.
In our drive to meet the huge increase in product demand and to provide you with what you want, there has been instances where we have fallen short in providing you with what you need and deserve from us: clear communication and proper customer care.
Falling short of maintaining alignment with our core values at any time, goes against everything we are about as a sustainably minded company. We are innovators, creators, engineers, and a strong team of caring individuals, who truly care about you, your experience, and your choice in choosing us as your Sustainable Mobility Solutions company.
We are deeply appreciative to all of you who have taken the time to write a review, to write a social media post, and to send us correspondence of any kind regarding your customer service experience with us. Your concerns have been heard and we are in the immediate process of addressing issues.
Going Forward (Effective Immediately), we are conducting the following:
- A full review of our sales department, followed by proper training protocols in Customer Service and Quality Management, with a more futuristic vision
- We are transitioning into using more sophisticated tools and A.I. to sort and track all customer inquiries
- All customer concern submissions are currently being addressed to completion at the company management, partnership, and ownership levels
- A complete review and upgrade of our Supply Chain Management Systems
- We are working on our IT System and enterprise resource planning integration for a more efficient, effective, and transparent communication plan with our customers
Shipping and Receiving DelaysLogistics - due to the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic is continuing to have on the global economic environment, there are still lengthy shipping delays which affect us receiving parts from our suppliers. This issue may continue for an indeterminate amount of time and is beyond our control. However, we are actively pursuing potential alternative and sustainable sources with the sole focus of drastically reducing these delays and providing you with your parts and products in a timely manner.
What You Can Expect Going Forward
- Customers can expect to receive clear communication and information flow as these updates are taking place
- eBikeBC will ensure that new customer communications (phone, voicemail, email, and social media) are responded to within 24-48 hours
- All customer concerns will be addressed in such a way that you both deserve and trust eBikeBC to provide
We sincerely thank you for your time, your trust, and your willingness to communicate.
and the eBikeBC Team
For those who ordered, here is the latest update on ENVO Delivery Status:
Delivery Status on ENVO Products