ENVO Battery Sleep Mode Function
ENVO Batteries are equipped with a sleep mode function that gets triggered after 8 hours of no activity.
After having ridden the bike they will go into power saver mode after 7-8 hrs.
You will need to reset the batteries after this period by removing the battery and turning the switch on/off . ( turning the switch off (0) wait for a few seconds and then switch it to on (1) after 5 seconds.
The sleep mode serves two functions:
- It saves the battery from discharging in case of long term storage
- It serves as an anti-theft feature where you need a key to restart the battery, if the bike is stolen the thieves cannot turn the bike on without the key!
- Error info 1 - throttle abnormality
- Where to order?
- How to Select?
- Payments and Delivery
- Gift Certificate
- Li-Ion Battery Repair, Replacement or Refurbishing
- Where can I find parts and services?
- Electric bikes Service & Repair
- Which electric bike is best for me? How do I choose the right product?