Error info 4 - torque sensor abnormality
If you are facing the error 4 on your LCD3 Display please follow the following troubleshooting advice and hopefully it will resolve the issue.
- Check PAS sensor on the crankshaft, as you rotate the pedals the LED should blink.
- See the alignment of the disk to the sensor, the gap between sensor and disk should be 1-2mm and should maintain that distance.
- Look for the wire damage and dirt accumulation.
- Error info 1 - throttle abnormality
- Where to order?
- How to Select?
- Payments and Delivery
- Gift Certificate
- Li-Ion Battery Repair, Replacement or Refurbishing
- Where can I find parts and services?
- Electric bikes Service & Repair
- Which electric bike is best for me? How do I choose the right product?