Error info 2 - motor hall sensor abnormality
If you are facing the error 2 on your LCD3 Display please check for motor cables from wheel axel which might be damaged. Check for any kind of stretch wires or damaged cables from motor to controller and replace the wire if you see any damage.
We're Happy to help:
Still can't find the solution?
1. Please fill up the support form at the link below:
2. Connect with our agents through live chats
- Error info 1 - throttle abnormality
- Where to order?
- How to Select?
- Payments and Delivery
- Gift Certificate
- Li-Ion Battery Repair, Replacement or Refurbishing
- Where can I find parts and services?
- Electric bikes Service & Repair
- Which electric bike is best for me? How do I choose the right product?