EbikeBC Available In Calgary, AB
Come Experience The Power of ebikes
Schedule a Test Ride for our ebikes in Calgary
eBikeBC Available at Edison Cycles
79 Erin Woods Dr SE, Calgary, AB
+1 (403) 615-3351
+1 (403) 615-3351
HOURS OF OPERATION
Saturday: 11am – 3pm
Closed on stat holidays
Due to COVID-19 we require all customers
Book an Appointment before arriving
Calgary LOCAL SERVICES
Technical support for all ENVO Drive Systems products
ENVO Conversion Kit installation
Warranty and after-sales service for all ENVO Drive Systems products
Free electric bike or conversion kit consultation
Test ride eBikes, eTrikes and other electric mobility products
Purchase parts, batteries and accessories in store
Lithium-ion Battery refurbishing
I did have to do some mods on it - had to machine it to allow for the higher and wider water bottle bosses on my frame, but it solved my mounting issue. Would be nice if shipping were a bit more reasonable.
Works perfect for my needs. Bravo!!!
Bought the Envo D35 ebike and we love it!!
Gorgeous bike. I did however change my seat as I'm old and need a comfy cushiony wider seat 😊👍
Easy to repair
J’aime beaucoup mon nouveau vélo, livraison et montage du vélo ont bien été
Inglés: Scooter is everything I was looking for, super fast, the battery does not last long but if enough, it is a bit complicated to fill the back tire, it is always necessary to carry the tool, but in general I am very happy with my purchase
So far I love this bike! I’m new to ebiking and this one is comfortable, smooth, easy to operate and adjust. I plan on getting it tuned up yearly by a professional but so far it’s great. The only thing I would change is when it’s in 1st gear the chain rubs on the tire, so I won’t use 1st if I can help it.
For the price it isn't bad, definitely the cheapest option I found for a cargo ebike that carries kids. It does the job.
I haul two kids with it using Polisport seats attached to the large rack - gets them to and from daycare, barely. I live in Nelson, BC - we have a ton of steep grades and the battery can sometimes struggle. I would definitely recommend going with a 48V bike if you have a bunch of hills.
I like that both a front and back rack, as well as foot pegs, were included as part of the purchase price. ENVO also seems to have a ton of dealers in Canada, so service options should be available if it comes to that. We were also heavily considering an Aventon Abound. Chose ENVO because it was quite a bit cheaper, but you always get what you pay for :).
Setup was simple enough, they have an online video on youtube.
My main issues with the bike are:
- Mechanical brakes are stock. For a bike that's supposed to carry kids, this is a truly headscratching choice from the design team. You absolutely have to spec hydraulic brakes on a cargo bike. Even the D35 has hydraulic brakes.
- Battery range is nowhere near what they advertise! I have never achieved more than 30km before running out of juice, and when you get to around 30% charge remaining the bike starts to struggle with power up hills.
- Fender stay was broken when shipped. Customer service was fairly responsive and sent a new part right away, props to that. They've been fairly responsive on the whole.
- Chain rubs against tire in 2 lowest gears. I have a strip all the way around the tire where you can see the rub. This was a setup issue from factory that I fixed.
- Fat tires. Not a huge fan of the 3" tires on the bike. I emailed and asked if I can decrease the tire size, they stated only a 3" tire would fit. That's unfortunate.
- External battery looks a bit silly compared to bikes with integrated.
- No child containment systed (ie. MonkeyBars). We have two seats for now but my 5 year old will be too big for them next year. This would be a huge seller for ENVO so not sure why they don't have a simple containment system. When I asked ENVO they said one might be in development.
Even with the mixed experience on this bike I am still considering other ENVO Bikes like the D50. It's just tough to find independent reviews of ENVO bikes to help when researching bikes. Hope this helps future customers.
A very versatile and convenient bike, the pedal assist is a life saver for the hills. Looking forward to using it on our trip this summer.
ENVO ST Electric Bike
nice folding bike,peefect for me
Exceptional store, great service and very friendly! The E35 scooter was exactly what my son was wanting. We were a little concerned about the scooter being able to make it up the hilly roads in the area where we live, happy to say that it does it with ease. Very satisfied!
Received the bike well packaged and in excellent condition. Relatively easy to put together. This bike was for my wife which was to replace the Yukon 750 which was way too big and heavy for her. She absolutely loves the size and how it handles like a regular bike. Very impressed!
Bought for my wife.. she loves it.. highly recommended