What batteries are used in eBikes
The Li-ion battery is the most critical part of the ebike technology for cost, performance, and safety concerns. We don’t use cheap or low-quality batteries. With all of our products, we use A-grade branded Li-Ion cells including Samsung, LG or Panasonic. Li-Ion batteries have both cyclic and calendar life. For that reason, we produce and import batteries at least four times a year to guarantee delivery of the best and newest batteries to our customers.
A Li-Mn battery is lightweight with 500-800 full cycles of effective life and is the best choice for an ebike application. Packs of 30, 40, 50 or more cylindrical 18650 cells are the best option because you have the ability to maintain them compared to polymer packs. They are also lighter than Li-FePO4 technology.
Each 3.7V cell is continuously monitored and protected from over-voltage, under-voltage and over-current as well as 10 or 13 series cells voltage balance to guarantee maximum pack life cycle.
The battery packs are manufactured under strict qualifications and are CE and RoHS stamped.
We're Happy to help:
Still can't find the solution?
1. Please fill up the support form at the link below:
2. Connect with our agents through live chats
- Error info 1 - throttle abnormality
- Where to order?
- How to Select?
- Payments and Delivery
- Gift Certificate
- Li-Ion Battery Repair, Replacement or Refurbishing
- Where can I find parts and services?
- Electric bikes Service & Repair
- Which electric bike is best for me? How do I choose the right product?