What do parameters like Power W (Watt) mean for ebikes?
The amount in Watts shows the power (P) of motor. The power is important for riding faster both on flat or slope. There is a rated power definition for electric motor, which is the nominal power that the motor is designed to work to deliver efficiency and long life. Usually maximum or peak power is higher than the rated power. For example EbikeBC 350W geared hub motor can deliver up to 500W power at standard controller setting.
- Error info 1 - throttle abnormality
- Where to order?
- How to Select?
- Payments and Delivery
- Gift Certificate
- Li-Ion Battery Repair, Replacement or Refurbishing
- Where can I find parts and services?
- Electric bikes Service & Repair
- Which electric bike is best for me? How do I choose the right product?