I took out the battery while the D35 / ST bike was on, now when I tried to insert the battery back the bike doesn't power on.
The battery is safeguarding against the short circuit. All you need to do is turn the battery off and then on and the bike should work fine.
- Error info 1 - throttle abnormality
- Where to order?
- How to Select?
- Payments and Delivery
- Gift Certificate
- Li-Ion Battery Repair, Replacement or Refurbishing
- Where can I find parts and services?
- Electric bikes Service & Repair
- Which electric bike is best for me? How do I choose the right product?